Greg

Default Microsoft Forms

I have a a custom excel spreadsheet that works on some laptops not others.
They all have Windows XP - SP1 and Office XP - SP3.
Some laptops open the spreadsheet OK, some have a pop up box that says

MICROSOFT FORMS

Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine.

OK

If you press OK, it apperas again, if you press OK again it goes into
Microsoft Visual Basic and gives you a compile error.

Any ideas?