Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default quick key to send in e-mail

I accidentally pressed a key combination and I want to know what it is.

I want to e-mail the current work sheet in the body of the e-mail, not as an
attachment. I pressed a key combination and a new e-mail window popped up
with the the excel screen I was working on in the body of the e-mail.

anyone know what I pressed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi jenn

Click again on the mail button in the standard toolbar (near the Save button)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"jenn" wrote in message ...
I accidentally pressed a key combination and I want to know what it is.

I want to e-mail the current work sheet in the body of the e-mail, not as an
attachment. I pressed a key combination and a new e-mail window popped up
with the the excel screen I was working on in the body of the e-mail.

anyone know what I pressed?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi jenn

I am not aware of a default shortcut for this

You can add this option to the QAT and close it

See how here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

The name = "Send to Mail Recepient"

--