Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default working between 2 computers

Can I work with exel and word 2003 on 1 comp. with wind xp and 1 with vista?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In my opnion Yes, you can. However you may want to take care of few things
such as

1. XP and Vista are installed on different partition of the hard disk
(differnet drive, say C and D)
2. Also you need to re-install office on both the operating systs. You can
specify the same drive for the office installtion. I mean if XP is on C drive
then install Office on C:\Prog File and Vista is on D drive then install
office on D:\Program files

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

Can I work with exel and word 2003 on 1 comp. with wind xp and 1 with vista?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes.
--
David Biddulph

"north american pipeliner" <north american
wrote in message
Can I work with exel and word 2003 on 1 comp. with wind xp and 1 with
vista?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, as long as you have excel and word 2003 installed on both computers.