Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Coping Embedded documents to local drive...

Is there a way to get embedded documents within Excel copied to a local drive
(or better yet an email) without having to Open and Save As? Is there a
possible drag and drop method that works?

I receive Excel documents with embedded word documents. I need to then take
the word documents and attach to an email. The only way I know to do this now
is Open, Save As, And attach.