Old December 3rd 07, 06:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I create a tickler file in Excel?

Is it possible to create a dated reminder in Excel or between Excel and
Outlook?

Old December 3rd 07, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MC Keenan,

It is possible to have XL create an Item (email, appointment, task, etc...)
in OL.

I'm pretty sure you could set XL up to pop up a message box when a certain
date/time is reached.

Both would require VBA though.

HTH,

Conan