Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i remove all spaces in a number

how can i remove all spaces in a number
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

how can i remove all spaces in a number

This will remove all spaces from the value in A1 whether it's a number or
not...

=SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","")

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have a range of these to fix, you could:
Select the range
edit|replace
what: (spacebar)
with: (leave blank)