Old November 30th 07, 05:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I press enter inside a cell?

What I mean is, how do I go to the next line inside of a cell? When I press
enter it takes me tot he next cell, not the next line. Thanks!

Old November 30th 07, 05:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Alt + Enter

Peo Sjoblom

Old November 30th 07, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ALT+Enter

You see the effect after you leave the cell

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Old November 30th 07, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hold down the ALT key and press Enter.

Hope this helps,

Pete