Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Code for a button to change cell location

Hi,

Hope you help.

I have a survey on Excel and when completed I want a button which will
change the cell links so that the next time someone goes into it, it will
save their answers on a different line in the Answers worksheeet and not over
the results from the previous survey.

Thanks

Michael.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mickael B,

I use this line in my code alot to move the selected cell down one row (same
column):

Cells(ActiveCell.Row + 1, ActiveCell.Column).Select

HTH,

Conan