Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change forecolor with code

I have some labels on a userform that I set the forecolor property to
&H80000011& (Disabled Text). I want to be able to change the forecolor
between "Disabled Text" and "Button Text" (and vice versa) with code. I know
I can use RGB values, but I was hoping to use the same colors that are listed
in the properties box, so it matches other labels on the form.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see this site for xl colors. it lists the index number, the hexidecimal, the
RGB ect
it list standard colors only.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm
the code?
label1.forecolor = yourcolor
or
commandbutton1.forecolor = yourothercolor

regards
FSt1

"Horatio J. Bilge, Jr." wrote:

I have some labels on a userform that I set the forecolor property to
&H80000011& (Disabled Text). I want to be able to change the forecolor
between "Disabled Text" and "Button Text" (and vice versa) with code. I know
I can use RGB values, but I was hoping to use the same colors that are listed
in the properties box, so it matches other labels on the form.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not quite what I was hoping for, but there is a ton of information on that
page, and I made it work. I used color detector to get the rgb value for the
"Disabled Text" color, and then used that in my code.

Thanks.