Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Fraction Symbols.

I am putting together an inventory of tools and I have been using the few
standard default fraction symbols that are available when describing such
tings as sockets, wrenches etc. I would like to stay in the same sort of
format for fractions that are not included in the symbols list i.e. 3/32,
9/64 etc. I was wondering if it were possible to customize new symbols or if
new fraction type symbols were available for download, (can't seem to find
any). in the meantime I have been typing the fraction in the same size font
(10)as the rest of the tool description and then highlighting the fraction
and reducing it's font size to 7. It doesn't quite look the same and it is
very time consuming but is this my only choice.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Steve,

You might look into learning how to use Windows Private Character Editor
(StartRun...type "eudcedit.exe"OK).

I would highly suggest you read through as much of the Help files as
possible. I do not know how to use this program. I have no idea if it is
possible to screw up your existing fonts with this program...........it
might be. Use at your own risk.

HTH,

Conan