Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to keep unique row ht. fixed when adding add'l rows or moving

I use a worksheet to track department projects. Most of the time, I use a row
height of 30. Sometimes a project requires more detail and a larger row
height (50 or larger). When I cut the larger row and paste it in my hidden
rows, it loses its fixed height and other rows come up to take its place.
While it is row 1138 (for example) it stays at "50," but when I have to move
it and insert it in another location and it becomes row 1125, it loses its
settings.

Can I find a way to make the setting stay with the row regardless of its
placement on the sheet?

thanks!