Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Concatenate help

Using the concatenate function, I combined 30 cells (text) into one cell. I
cannot seem to figure out how to get the resulting value. All I get is the
formula. Can anyone provide insight? Know this is basic but MS Help does
not seem to have the answer. Thanks....Gary
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That cell was probably formated as TEXT when you entered the formula, so the
formula is displayed instead of the resulting text. Select the cell again,
change the format to type General exit the format window ([OK]). With that
cell still chosen, press [F2] and then press the [Enter] key and you should
see the results, not the formula.