Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Find (or Ctrl-F) command

When I use Ctrl-F to quickly find an item in a spreadsheet, how do I setup to
make the found item hightlighted instantly instead just normal border around
the found item. The hightlight is very helpful when look at a crowed spread
sheet.

Thanks.

Kevin P.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe not what you're exactly looking for, but you could select the
whole sheet, that way the found cell will be white, and you see it
more clearly.

mth

Carlo