Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Paste all function

I have an 18 question survey and want to put the results into excel so the
spreadsheet can do the math and provide a printable report.

I've created the dummy table I want to use with out of the formating needed
and simply need to copy it 17 times (two each page).

When I use the copy function and attempt to copy one page (two dummy
tables), the basic formatting copies.

However, the column widths do not copy AND the formatting having to do with
whether the cell is a number or a percentage does not copy. (So, the
formulas, color fill, grid lines, words--they all copy.)

When i check under paste and special, I note that "all" is checked. Even if
I try to copy columns on their own. This does not work.

So it appears that my "ALL" function does not work for certain elements.

I've checked for updates--I don't need any (and I'm on automatic anyway).

Is anyone else having these problems?

Do I need to uninstall Office 2007 and reinstall?

If so, any problems I need to head off at the pass?

Thanks so much! Clairemont
--
Stumbling through Office 2007 with Windows XP (media)