Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Euro currency conversion in Excel 2000

Hi - I live in Cyprus and from the 1st January 2008 we will cease to use the
Cyprus Pound and convert to the Euro.
Unfortunately the Euro conversion currency tool add-in in Excel 2000 does
not support (yet) the Cyprus pound. Does anyone have a workaround for this
problem, as I am treasurer for a local church and need to have this option.
Thanks
--
David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I also reply to you in a private mail
Please not do both (private/newsgroup)

Hi David

1 CYP = 1.705 EUR

Enter 1.705 in a empty cell in your worksheet
Copy that cell

Select all cells with values
Right click on the selection
Choose Paste Special