Junior Member

Question Conditional formatting more than 4 conditions

Hi;
I know I have done this before, but I can't find it. Can someone help, please?

I have a spreadsheet with columns A to P. Column "C" has a value - either 1,2,3,4 or 5. Columns "D" to "P" have either a "1" or are blank

If there is a "1" in "C1" then any "1's" in D1 to P1 should have a background colour of green. If there is a "2" in "C1" then any "1's" in D1 to P1 should have a background colour of (say) Red. And so on - different colours for the 5 values in column "C", with the rest of the row having that colour where there is a "1"

In columns D to P it is always either 1 or blank - Never any other number or symbol (I hope!)

And so on for C2, C3, C4 .....100

I can do it for the "C" Cell using case and Target.Interior.ColorIndex, but then I'm beaten.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks
Bob