Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sby sby is offline

Default Excel IF statement

Hi

I am struggling with an IF Statement in Excel. I want to have a sheet which
says if it is mon -thurs add these totals and if it is Friday add these
totals together.

Does anyone know a way around this

Thanks

SBY

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

for Friday you can use SUMIF

for mon-thur use if dates in col E and values in col F
=SUMPRODUCT((WEEKDAY(E2:E22)=2)*(WEEKDAY(E2:E22)< =5)*F2:F22)
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel