Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print row labels that are continous

I know how to print the row and column headings.

What I have are several pages of data, and I would like to print the row
labels so the numbers are continous.
For example, if the first page ends with row 25, I would like the second
page to start with row 27 and on.....and not to have each page restart at row
1.

This would be particularly helpful when reviewing calculations for the
cells. This particular file will have approx 400 rows of data when I am done.

Is this possible?

Thank you for any help that you can give.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I meant to mention that I have Microsoft Office 2003, if that is any help.

"Luke" wrote:

I know how to print the row and column headings.

What I have are several pages of data, and I would like to print the row
labels so the numbers are continous.
For example, if the first page ends with row 25, I would like the second
page to start with row 27 and so on.....and not to have each page restart at row 1.