Old November 22nd 07, 09:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you calculate the number of weeks on a month

Morning from beautiful RSA,

Looking for an excel formula to calculate the number of weeks in a month,
using a date inputted in cell F2 - usually the 1st of the month.

Thanks in advance.

Old November 22nd 07, 10:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And why as I said earlier is that the case, what are the criteria?

--
---
HTH

Bob

UK Cambridge XL Users Conference 29-30 Nov
http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What is the criteria for a week? Does November have 4 or 5, and how do
you
determine?

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

Old November 22nd 07, 10:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A criteria for a week is from Sunday to Saturday. So if the 1st is on a
Saturday it is still one week, if the 31st is on a Sunday it is also still
one week.

I hope this makes clearer sense?

Thanks