Neemers

Default Different Number on Printing

I am trying to set up an excel file for my work orders. When a customer
comes in I want to open my excel file and have a number show up at the top of
document that is like from 1001-1100. But I do not want it to be random, I
want it to go in order every time i open the document or better yet print the
document. So if I open the document and fill it out and print it it will
show 1001 at he top. then when I open it again and print it again it will be
at 1002, all the way to infinity.
Barbara Wiseman

Neemers,
I think this may be what you are looking for.
http://snipurl.com/db53

Barbara