Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Source to Pivot Table

I have set up a Pivot table but now the worksheet that I created it from is
out of date. I have copied and pasted the new updated worksheet into the
workbook and would like to base the existing Pivot table off of this NEW
sheet without recreating the whole pivot table.

Is there a place where you can change the "source" of the pivot table????

Thanks,
barb