Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting and Opening a Macro

I am new to Excel 2003 and I learn as I go along. I have created several
Macro's that I would like to delete and I'm not sure how to open a macro up.
As a new excel user can I be instructed step by step on how to open up a
Macro that I have created and also delete some of the Macros that I don't
want.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a lot to learn abour MACROS.
Start here.