Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic backup option

as a solicitor I use an excel spreadsheet to record my billing activities.
Altho I backup every evening I fear losing the record during the day
(corruption, my error etc etc.)
The para below is from a Microsoft support doc. which should be quite clear
but try as I may I cannot find the option in the menu!

'This option can be accessed from the Save As dialog box by clicking General
Options on the Tools menu. By default, this option is not selected. When you
select this option in a file, it is set for that file only. To change this
option for all new documents, modify the template for the default startup
worksheet or workbook. '

Can anyone help please?

Reggie D.