Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jen Jen is offline

Default Format Data

Is it possiblt to format multiple columns at once or do you have to format
each column separately? For example, if I have 6 columns, 3 currency and
three number do i have to click in each column or can i format the currecy
columns as once and the number colums as one?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By holding down 'contorl' key, you can select multiple columns and format
them, however you have to do all currency in one go and then all number in
one go and so on.

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya