-   -   Excel 2007 - hide row from print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166018-excel-2007-hide-row-print.html)

Dennis Pedersen

Excel 2007 - hide row from print?

Hello,
I have an export from Sharepoint
(http://www.daydreamer.dk/diverse/excel.jpg).

can i somehow "hide" to CUSTOMERNAME from the print?
I still want it to be shown in excel but i dont want i on my prints (the
picture is just a small output of my excel doc where i can sort on different
customers and it does not make sence for the customer that get the print
that thier name is written 50+ times on the same page)

/Dennis

Bernard Liengme

Excel 2007 - hide row from print?

You can control what you want printer by setting the Print Area
Set a print area
1.. On the worksheet, select the cells that you want to define as the print area.
2.. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Print Area, and then click Set Print Area.
Note The print area that you set is saved when you save the workbook.

But you want to print Column A and columns C to K (or something) so you will need to right click the B column headers and use Hide before you print; and unhide after the print. You could record a macro to do this

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dennis Pedersen" wrote in message ...
Hello,
I have an export from Sharepoint
(http://www.daydreamer.dk/diverse/excel.jpg).

can i somehow "hide" to CUSTOMERNAME from the print?
I still want it to be shown in excel but i dont want i on my prints (the
picture is just a small output of my excel doc where i can sort on different
customers and it does not make sence for the customer that get the print
that thier name is written 50+ times on the same page)

/Dennis

Dennis Pedersen

Excel 2007 - hide row from print?

"Dennis Pedersen" skrev i en
meddelelse ...
Hello,
I have an export from Sharepoint
(http://www.daydreamer.dk/diverse/excel.jpg).

can i somehow "hide" to CUSTOMERNAME from the print?
I still want it to be shown in excel but i dont want i on my prints (the
picture is just a small output of my excel doc where i can sort on
different customers and it does not make sence for the customer that get
the print that thier name is written 50+ times on the same page)

I found the solution on google:

Sub dp()
If ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet1" Then
Cancel = True
Application.EnableEvents = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
With ActiveSheet
.Range("B1").EntireColumn.Hidden = True
.Range("G1").EntireColumn.Hidden = True
.Range("H1").EntireColumn.Hidden = True
.PrintOut
.Range("B1").EntireColumn.Hidden = False
.Range("G1").EntireColumn.Hidden = False
.Range("H1").EntireColumn.Hidden = False
End With
Application.EnableEvents = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Thanx for your input