Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stop URLs from changing font size - Excel 2007

Can anyone please tell me how to stop Excel 2007 from changing the font size
every time I type a URL into a cell. I'm using a spreadsheet to track a
number of URLs that I'm creating for my job. The default font size for the
worksheet is 12. Everytime I type a URL into a cell, Excel converts it to
font size 7. Then I have to change the font size back to 12. I'm tracking a
lot of URLs and this is getting old.

I spent a fair amount of time reading online help, google results,
Microsoft's site, and some forums without finding an answer. I would greatly
appreciate any advice.

Regards,
dlee388
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When Excel 2007 detects a hyperlink is entered it automatically applies the
Hyperlink style to it. When a hyperlink is clicked it applies the Followed
Hyperlink style. You can change the definitions of these styles by clicking
Cell Styles on the Home tab, Styles group, and then right clicking them and
picking Modify. This change only affects the active workbook however.

--
Jim