Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default changing cell sequence

How do I set the order for advancing cells using the Tab key?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Versions prior to Excel 2007:
ToolsOptionsEdit tab advance cursor on ENTER-- make selection here

Version 2007:
Office button(top left corner)Excel Options buttonAdvanced --advance

How do I set the order for advancing cells using the Tab key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Darin

If you unlock some cells and protect the sheet, the tab key will toggle only
the unlocked cells. Other than that there is no setting to change the tab
key direction, just the enter key under ToolsOptions...General

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

UK Excel User Conference In Cambridge
November 28th - December 1st 2007
Register Now @ http://www.exceluserconference.com/UKEUC.html

"darinm_68" wrote in message
How do I set the order for advancing cells using the Tab key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends upon the order.

See Bob Phillips' site for more info and a couple of methods.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP