Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Sum

How do I copy the conditional sum formula, I created with the wizard, to
various other cells.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends upon the relative or absolute referencing of the original cells.

Assuming relative references..............

Drag and copy to adjacent cells.

Copy and paste to non-adjacent cells.

If absolute, you may have to adjust the referencing to go across or down.

Show us an example formula and where you want to copy to if you have a problem
with copying.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP