Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hiding/unhiding rows

I have a calculation on E5 with its raw data in E6, E7 and E8. I would like
to have a button to allow the user to hide and unhide the data in E6 - E8
kind like a tree org. "+" and "-+ buttom.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Matheus,

Do you want to just hide the 3 cells or are you OK hiding the entire row?

If its the latter, you can highlight the 3 rows, goto Data - Group and
Outline - Group

This will put the little + on the side like a subtotal does.

HTH

Simon

Matheus wrote:
I have a calculation on E5 with its raw data in E6, E7 and E8. I would like
to have a button to allow the user to hide and unhide the data in E6 - E8
kind like a tree org. "+" and "-+ buttom.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub togglehiderows()
Rows("6:8").Hidden = Not Rows("6:8").Hidden

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software