Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Validation of cells containing percent

How do I make a validation rule for a cell containing percent? I would like
to insert the validation rule, that the cell-value should be between 0 and
100.
--
Jane
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With the cell formatted as Percent, the values in it will actually be decimal
values.

Set your data validation to type Decimal and then select value Between and
use 0 as the lower limit and 1 as the upper limit.