Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In Excel My Columns are going from right to left, how can I fix i.

As I started Excel to work in a new spreadsheet, my columns went from right
to left(f,e,d,c,b,a) and my row counter was also on the right of the screen.
The screen somehow flipped but my toolbars were still in the normal order.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In xl2003, I'd use:

Tools|Options|International tab
and uncheck that View current sheet right-to-left checkbox.

--

Dave Peterson