Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Links to other spreadsheets

I am receiving a workbook via email that includes links to files I cannot
access. In Excel 2003, this was not a problem when i open the workbook,,, I
simply could not update the links. Now under 2007, it replaces the fields
with #NAME?. I can open a blank workbook and set recalc to manual then open
the intended file but then would not be able to do any manual recalc unles I
value copy all the externally linked cells.