Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Not Enough Quota To Run This Command

I'm an Access Developer. A co-worker (I didn't see this when it occurred)
got an error in an Excel file saying something like..

"There is not enough quota to run this command."

What does that mean? TIA - Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've never seen that message before, but the word "quota" makes me think of
disk space quota. If that user is nearing his allowed quota of disk space on
the server, Windows may prohibit allocating new files. For example, every
time you open an Excel file, a copy of that file is made, and you do your
work on that temp copy. Only when you Save is that temp file renamed to the
real file name. If you're extremely low on allowed disk space, creating that
temp file, especially for a big Excel file, may push him over the limit.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson