Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pasting an email into a cell in excel

I have an excel worksheet and I'm trying to follow the formatting on there
but can't. I need to copy and paste an email in a single cell. The previous
cells have them copied into the cell and then when you click on it, it will
expand so you can read the email and when you unclick it goes back to the
cell size and shows just part of the email. Which is what I want to do to
more cells underneath but all it does is pastes the entire email across the
spreadsheet. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Probably you need to press "f2" then Ctrl-V to paste it.

It make sure you do editing on that cell only.

regards

Leung