Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I copy columns when part of formula has another sheet in it

How do I copy columns when part of formula has another sheet in it?

I want it to formulate from row 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a, etc.
But the standard copy function goes 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, etc.

Does this make sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Source data assumed in Sheet1, starting in A2 across/down

In Sheet2,

Place this in any starting cell, say in B2:
=OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$2,COLUMNS($A:A)-1,ROWS($1:1)-1)
Copy across and fill down as desired to populate a "transpose" view of the
source data in Sheet1.
--
Max
Singapore