Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default favorites

how can i add an favorites button to my excell tool bar from internet
explorer 7 to excell 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

how can i add an favorites button to my excell tool bar
from internet explorer 7 to excell 2003

Right click on a blank area of the Excel Toolbar and select Customize from
the popup menu that appears. Click the Commands tab and then click on Web in
the Categories list. Then find Favorites (not Open Favorites; Favorites has
a right-pointing arrow with it) in the Commands list; click and drag the
Favorites entry to a populated (that is, not an empty) area of the Toolbar,
slide the bold vertical bar that appears to the location you want your
Favorites button to be at and release the mouse button. Close the dialog box
and that Favorites button you just deposited on the Toolbar will be active.

Rick