Onrey

Default currency different from normal

I would like to have the values in column C formatted in either currency or
accounting, but when I try, all I get is $0.00. Can anyone tell me what to
try (or what I'm doing wrong?)

Thanks!

A B C (formula is =A1/B1)
$160.65 2,036,204 7.88945E-05
$154.80 1,993,844 7.76371E-05
$167.37 1,846,142 9.06608E-05

Jason Morin

You're formatting to the nearest penny, but all the
calculated values in col. C are closer to zero than they
are to $.01 (IOW - your calculated values are less
than .005). Therefore, they will show $0.00. Try
increasing the # of decimal places.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I would like to have the values in column C formatted in

either currency or
accounting, but when I try, all I get is $0.00. Can

anyone tell me what to
try (or what I'm doing wrong?)

Thanks!

A B C (formula is =A1/B1)
$160.65 2,036,204 7.88945E-05
$154.80 1,993,844 7.76371E-05
$167.37 1,846,142 9.06608E-05

.

Onrey

I apologize for that...my numbers were pulling from the wrong cells, and I
failed to troubleshoot that, before I wrote. Thanks for your help, tho'...

"Don Guillett" wrote:

cuz your answer is not 7.888

--
Don Guillett