Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shared Workbook

How can I password individual sheets in a shared workbook ?
I want to allow everyone to view all the individual sheets but only certain
people to change specific sheets (so I want to password sheets using
different passwords for different people).
At the same time I need to have change tracking so I can check back on who
changed what.
Thanks in advance