Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot chart over two sheets of data

Hi,
I have a large amount of data that has to many lines for one sheet, so I had
to put half of it on a second sheet. I would like to do a pivot over both
sheets together so that i can have one pivot chart. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can create a pivot table from the data on separate sheets (multiple
consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want.
There's more information he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures