Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot email attachment from Excell (or word)

I have the icon in the QA Toolbar but provides no action
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi Peggy

Is your default mail program set correct ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

I have the icon in the QA Toolbar but provides no action

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron, yes.

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
I have the icon in the QA Toolbar but provides no action

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When i cick on the mail as attachment icon in Excell I get no error messages,
nothing happens at all.

In word, I get MS Word has encountred a problem and needs to close.....

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
I have the icon in the QA Toolbar but provides no action

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have only one registry value of the seven that are associated for Office
2003.
I am leary to add them but will do some research on values for 2007. Do you
know of a resource for reg values for Excell and Word 2007?

Thanks for your help

Peggy

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try this

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron, yes.

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
I have the icon in the QA Toolbar but provides no action

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Peggy

I have only one registry value of the seven

Same for me in 2007

Maybe a reinstall of Office will help from the CD

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try this

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron, yes.

"Peggy" wrote in message ...
I have the icon in the QA Toolbar but provides no action

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Ron. Your pobably right, will give that a try!

Peggy

Hi Peggy

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try this