Brett

Default Show queries

How do I show all queries that a attached to a spreadsheet?
CyberTaz

Varies a little depending on version, but if you go to Data'Get External
Data''command referring to queries' it will take you to a navigator window
that lists the queries or a dialog box with a Queries tab. (The content in
single quotes will vary with Excel version.)

HTH |:)