Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Break around Every Cell

I have a problem with excel placing a page break around every cell whenever I
select the options fit to 1 page by 1 page. It is doing it for every file.
I'm on Excel 2007.
I've tried going in and removing all page breaks after it does this, but I
get an error message stating that it can't, because it would reduce the print
size to less than 10%.

Please help. I'm lost without being able to print all my data on one page...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tj tj is offline

I am having the same problem, of which I did not have using earlier versions
of excel. Did you get an answer, yet?

"zxiqlpixs" wrote:

I have a problem with excel placing a page break around every cell whenever I
select the options fit to 1 page by 1 page. It is doing it for every file.
I'm on Excel 2007.
I've tried going in and removing all page breaks after it does this, but I
get an error message stating that it can't, because it would reduce the print
size to less than 10%.

Please help. I'm lost without being able to print all my data on one page...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, no answer yet. I messed with it for a while more, trying to change things
gradually... It still didn't work. I downloaded the convert to .pdf file for
save as, and after, the file actually converted to one page. I don't know
what I did or what happened, but I think it was just a fluke. Let's hope it
doesn't happen again, though.

"zxiqlpixs" wrote:

I have a problem with excel placing a page break around every cell whenever I
select the options fit to 1 page by 1 page. It is doing it for every file.
I'm on Excel 2007.
I've tried going in and removing all page breaks after it does this, but I
get an error message stating that it can't, because it would reduce the print
size to less than 10%.

Please help. I'm lost without being able to print all my data on one page...

Junior Member

Same thing kept happening to me until I found the solution on another forum - clear all temporary files - go to Start - Programs - Accessories - Disk Cleanup. It worked for me and haven't had the problem since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxiqlpixs View Post