Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I have forms asking if I own land & vehiclec,which I don't as I d.

i recieved a judgement from a credit card co. they are suing me. i am in
litigation for auto accident and waiting settlement. have been trying to hold
them off tell then, but it is taking forever. today ire cieved paperd asking
me for me to fill out all assets, real estate,personal property,vehecles that
i own. I have nothing in my name, our property is in my husband's with me in
trux. I do not work because he is disabled & I am his caregiver, he has been
battling cancer for the last 5 years. I need advive on what to do.