Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CIW CIW is offline

Default draft watermark in excel

I know that I have inserted a Draft Watermark in an Excel spreadsheet, but
cannot remember how to do it.

Please detail the instructions for this task.

Thanks,

Carol
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A Google search with" Excel Watermark yielded over 1.6 million hits.
One is http://www.mrexcel.com/archive/Printing/4042.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme