Brett

Default finding all references to a cell

How can I find all the references to a particular cell in a spreadsheet? I
tried using the find command but then it won't find absolute refernces unless
you specifically code in the '$'.
CyberTaz

Try using the Auditing Toolbar to Trace Dependents. Select the cell in
question, then click the Trace Dependents button as many times as necessary.
You can also go the other way to Trace Precedents as well as some other
options on that bar.

HTH |:)