Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do you calculate monthly revenue in Excel 2007

I am taking Excel 2007 and one of the problems is to calculate the monthly
revenue. Need and expert in Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Your question is too broad for an answer to be provided.
Please post back with more information about
What data you have
Where the data is located (which cells)
What it is that you want to achieve

--