Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ash ash is offline

Default Copying multiple sheets to new Workbook

Is it possible to "split" mutliple worksheets into mutiple workbooks in a
single function?

For example, if there are 15 worksheets in one workbook that I would like to
"split" into 15 individual workbooks, is it possible to move them all at once
as opposed to performing an individual copy to new workbook for each tab?

Any help is appreciated,
Ashley
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this macro
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ash" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to "split" mutliple worksheets into mutiple workbooks in a
single function?

For example, if there are 15 worksheets in one workbook that I would like to
"split" into 15 individual workbooks, is it possible to move them all at once
as opposed to performing an individual copy to new workbook for each tab?

Any help is appreciated,
Ashley

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ash ash is offline

Worked wonderfully, thank you! I hope you don't get rid of the webpage
anytime soon, I've forward the information to several people in the office! ;)