Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problems with excel 2007 startup

Approximately 70% of the time when I start Excel 2007 the program does not
open correctly. Instead of opening with a workbook on the screen, it open
with a blank blue screen and at the top of the screen is the zoom control.
It looks like the workbook has been opened above my monitor and I cannot see
it.

I have to then close excel and re-open many times until it opens correctly.
This happens when I open from the program file and from a workbook file.

Please help if you know how to fix this. I have already recreated the excel
shortcut just in case it was corrupted. But this did not work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The following post may be of some help. Please let us know. The top half
should be ignored. The bottom half, discussing a conflict with a driver may
be the key.

Corrupt Display in Excel 07 - microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs Google
Groups
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b14fede6fb51ec

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems