mike

Default how i convert excel files with images to access

how do i convert excel files with images to access
without uploading the image and only selecting certain cells
to convert to access?
CyberTaz

1- Unless someone comes up with some pretty crafty code, I don't believe this
is going to happen for you. Access has no place to store graphics except as
OLE data in an appropriately defined field or as an OLE objec in an
appropriate control of a Form or Report. Excel does not store images as cell
content, it sores them as Worksheet objects. As I see it, importing to an
Access table will not include the graphics.

2- I'm not clear on what you mean here, but keep in mind that an Access
datasheet is not the same as an Excel worksheet - even though it may look
similar in some respects. When you Import ExcelAccess, it is done on a Row
by row (record by record) basis, not cell by cell. You might be able to craft
a query to select only certain fields of certain records, but there isn't
enough info in your post to speculate further.

Good Luck |:)