Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CJN CJN is offline

Default Viewing Multiple Sheets from Same Workbook

Recently I learned how to view multipel sheets from teh same workbook. But
now every time I open that workbook the multiple sheets still open. How do I
close the multiple sheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

close by the x in the topr right corner. When you close the last one it'll
prompt for saving.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"CJN" wrote in message
Recently I learned how to view multipel sheets from teh same workbook. But
now every time I open that workbook the multiple sheets still open. How do
close the multiple sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Actually my question is that how can i see multiple sheets in the same
workbook can you please explane for me how is it i am using Excel 2003

Thanks,
--
Farhad Hodjat

"CJN" wrote in message
Recently I learned how to view multipel sheets from teh same workbook. But
now every time I open that workbook the multiple sheets still open. How do
close the multiple sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the menu bar, click:
<Window <New Window

Now look at the name of your WB in the title bar.
You'll see that the name has a suffix of ":2",
Name:2

Now, click:
<Window <Arrange,
And choose which configuration you would like to view your sheets.

After you <OK, you'll see 2 copies of whichever sheet was active at the
time you activated the feature.

Now, simply click on either one and change sheet number or change views.

You can repeat the <Window <New Window to open additional views as you
wish.

When you're done, you can,
<Ctrl <W
to close the extra copy.
If you opened multiple copies, click
<Ctrl <W
as many times as necessary, until there are *no more* copy numbers appended
to the WB name in the title bar.
--
HTH,

RD